Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bane Thralls are Done!

WOOHOO
After a paint-filled past few days, I finally finished my Bane Thralls and Tartarus. I still don't consider them fully finished but I'm not sure I ever will. I decided against adding runes to the weapons and instead made a banner for the leader and put a rune on that. I'm very happy with the way the free-hand came out on the banners. Here's a few pictures.

First the Bane Thralls. We're going to pretend that this isn't a minimum unit and I don't have to do 4 more eventually.
The Bane Thralls and their boss

And a look at the freehand runes on the banners. I love the way these came out, although the picture came out a wee bit blurry.

That's all for now. I'm not sure what's up next...I've had these looming over my head for months and now I feel an uncomfortable sense of freedom. Maybe Mechanithralls? Or the Seether....I just don't know. Let's say pDeneghra.

No comments:

Post a Comment