Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mans Painting 5/16

I actually got quite a bit done, even though we ended the night short to go to the tavern. Here's what I worked on last night.

Drumroll please....
Bane Lord Tartarus is....

So he's not done. He's got both his arms though! I just need to finish up the base and make his weapon not look lame. I don't have many ideas for that yet other than working the metals and adding some rotted gold to it.

I got a lot done on my Bane Thralls as well. I painted all of their weapons and attached most of them, and finished their armor/cloth. All that's left now is to do the skulls, and a few highlights/shadows on the weapons. Speaking of the weapons, I don't like them. If there were ever a reason to buy those Bane Thrall resculpts, it'd be for the new weapons. These ones are so bland. I think I'm going to carve runes into these and make them glow, because they're just so boring. Oh, I also need to do the banner.


Overall it was a good night. I also began basing these models, as well as some bone chickens, for a tutorial on basing I'll be adding shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment