Friday, June 3, 2011

Quick Update

Here's a shot of the board I'm working on in its current state. Part II of the Tutorial won't be up for a week or so due to an unfortunate lack of supplies and relevant pictures. Here it is now though!




I also finished up the Ragman last night/this morning
And started work on Epic Asphyxious! One of my favorite models. I decided to go with him for an upcoming slow-grow league. Very exciting!

I'm looking forward to the upcoming league quite a bit. It's sort of a weird format but I like it. Basically we're starting at 15pts for the first two weeks then going up by ten points each consecutive week for a total of 45. 45 is weird right? But if you don't change warcasters, you get +1 bonus warjack/beast point every week. You get this bonus point in the first week as well, but as soon as you change you lose all points. I'm sticking with Epic Asphyxious so my progression will look like:

Week 1 : 16 pts
Week 2 : 17 pts
Week 3 : 28 pts
Week 4 : 39 pts
Week 5 : 50 pts

It starts on Monday and I'm hoping to at least get my 5 games a week in. Mondays and Tuesdays will be my main days since those are the ones I don't work. WOOHOO

No comments:

Post a Comment